Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Another Day....Another Dollar!

Since I have been here I have been extremely busy....even on my days off!! So much to do and so little time! So I am posting my last round of pics from my first week here when I was in training!  So far so good with school, the kiddos and trying to adjust to life out here!  Im not sure how my students feel about me yet but I can definitely tell my good ones from the not so good ones....but thats life!  Kids will push the limits and try to get away with it, even more by trying to act like they dont understand you. LoL  Hope everyone in the Sates are well...Miss yall'!!


* you can run your mouse over the pic to see the caption or stop the slideshow or click on full view all images to see it larger! * ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment