Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Job Offer

i was contemplating the other day and was thinking about how i was going to keep in touch with everybody without being able to message people all the time via text and pick up the phone, so i decided to creating a blog....and alas, here it is.  i received a job in south korea and i will be moving there by the beginning of August!  After losing my job exactly one year ago, and being out of full time work, i had to decide what I wanted to do with my life.   I have always thought about leaving the country and a few colleagues of mine suggested that i teach overseas, and that i would love the experience.  I started the application process around late April, have been diligently doing paperwork.... and I just got the big news on 5/25/11,now here i am with less than ten weeks left in the country to see what im going to miss and what i wont be missing at all (or so i think).  thus i call the next few weeks "after the end, before the beginning".  thanks for making me happy u.s.a. (now until im gone), in advance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment